CofC Logo

School of Education Applicants

What type of applicant are you?

I want to teach, but I need a teaching degree.
Congratulations! We are excited to have you join our cohort of talented future educators. The degree suited for your experience is the Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT). The Graduate School of the College of Charleston offers four MAT programs. You can learn more about these programs and the application requirements here.

I am a current educator, and am interested in earning an additional teaching degree. 
Thank you for your dedication to our youth. As a licenced educator, we offer you three Master of Education (M.Ed.) opportunities. You can learn about them, and the application requirements, here.

I am a current educator, and wish to add my teaching credentials by taking one class.
The Graduate School has several opportunities for you. To learn more about the application process, visit this webpage.

I am a current educator, and I would like to add an additional area of specialization to my certificate.
Through our graduate certificate programs, you'll be able to add on a specialization in Special Education, ESOL, or Gifted and Talented Education. You can learn more about the certificate programs here.

I am a current educator, and I want to learn more about the Boeing grant.
If you are a math or science educator, Boeing offers a grant opportunity to help you earn additional certification. You can learn more about the process here.


Lower Banner 2