Welcome to The Graduate School of the College of Charleston, where we're excited to offer a challenging, student-centered education through 19 master's degree programs and 8 graduate-level certificates.
Now that you're ready, we'll explain the application process and help you figure out how you can pay for your advanced degree. Here's how to start:
- Check the admissions requirements for the program in which you are interested
- Set aside money for application fees, entrance exams, transcripts, etc.
- Determine which entrance exam you will need to take. Study, and take a practice test so you know what areas you will need to focus on while studying.
- Register for and take the entrance exam
- Complete, if needed, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Solicit letters of recommendation
- Begin investigating sources of funding and complete your FAFSA
- Write your statement of purpose
- Request transcripts from all academic institutions you have attended. Please note that if you are submitting transcripts from an institution that is located outside the USA, you will be required to have them evaluated.
- Prepare for your interview
- Submit your application
- Transcript Request Form
- Recommendation Form
- MAT in Early Childhood, Elementary, or Middle Grades (Additional Forms)
- MAT in Special Education (Additional Forms)