If you have been considering graduate school, but aren't sure you're ready for the time and financial commitment, look into our innovative, graduate-level certificates. These intensive programs allow you to take key courses from some of our most popular degree programs – like arts management and urban and regional planning – without needing to become a full-time student.
These shorter graduate programs – usually a year long – offer career training in a specialized field. They are perfect for working professionals or current graduate students who want to develop additional skills.
- Arts Management
- English to Speakers of Other Languages (Certificate I and Certificate II)
- Gifted and Talented Education*
- Operations Research
- Special Education Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Special Education Post-Masters Certificate
- Urban and Regional Planning
* Program is offered exclusively at the Lowcountry Graduate Center