At the Graduate School of the University of Charleston, S.C., the average class size is 12. This means you will collaborate closely with top scholars in your field. It also means that our programs of study will adapt quickly to the changing educational and professional needs of the Charleston community. And it means you will receive a level of personal attention - help finding internships, funding research and landing jobs - that is unmatched by larger institutions.
Master's Degree Programs
- Accountancy, M.S.
- Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Child Life, M.S.
- Communication, M.A.
- Computer and Information Sciences, M.S. *
- Creative Writing, M.F.A.
- Early Childhood Education, M.A.T.
- Elementary Education, M.A.T.
- English, M.A. *
- Environmental Studies, M.S.
- Environmental Studies and Public Administration (Concurrent Program)
- Historic Preservation, M.S. **
- History, M.A. *
- Languages, M.Ed.
- Marine Biology, M.S.
- Mathematical Sciences, M.S.
- Middle Grades Education, M.A.T. *
- Performing Arts, M.A.T.
- Public Administration, M.P.A.
- Science and Math for Teachers, M.Ed.
- Special Education, M.A.T.
- Teaching Learning and Advocacy, M.Ed.
* Program is offered jointly with The Citadel Graduate College
** Program is offered jointly with Clemson University