Graduate Curriculum and Proposal Forms
The Faculty Committee on Graduate Education, Continuing Education, and Special Programs works with the Registrar's Office, the Provost's Office, the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Strategic Planning and other College-wide committees to evaluate each proposed change to the graduate curriculum at the College of Charleston.
Committee Meetings Dates and Minutes
All Committee meetings are in Beatty 301 at 3pm
- Monday, September 19 Agenda | Minutes
- Monday, October 17 Agenda | Minutes (rescheduled from October 10)
- Monday, October 31 Agenda | Minutes
- Monday, November 21 Agenda | Minutes (no curriculum to be considered)
- Monday, January 23 Agenda | Minutes
- Monday, February 20 Agenda | Minutes
- Monday, March 20 Agenda | Minutes
- Monday, April 24 Agenda | Minutes
Submit proposal to Academic Affairs (Randolph 210) by...
Present proposal at Committee Meeting on...
Approved proposal considered at Graduate Council on...
Approved proposal considered at Faculty Senate on...
|3/2/17||3/20/17||4/7/17||4/18/17 if needed|
|4/6/17||4/24/17||Fall 2017||Fall 2017|
Graduate Curriculum Forms
- To add a new course, change an existing course, or deactivate an existing course (PDF | Word)
- To change or terminate a graduate program (PDF | Word)
- To propose a new graduate degree or graduate program (PDF | Word)
- To propose a new graduate certificate (PDF | Word)
- Permission to cross-list (PDF | Word)
Graduate Curriculum Information and Resources
- General Guidelines from the Committee
- Governance Guidelines for Graduate Programs
- CHE Policies and Forms
- SACSCOC Policies
- SACSCOC Substantive Change
- CofC Substantive Change
- Syllabus Statement - Graduate Grading Scale (PDF | Word)
- Syllabus Statement - Honor Code (PDF | Word)
- Syllabus Statement - American Disabilities Act (PDF | Word)
Graduate Committee Minutes Archive
Meetings are bookmarked within each academic year