Build the educational foundation that will support your personal, international, sustainable conservation initiatives. By choosing the Master’s International (MI) option within the environmental studies program, you will take advantage of a continuity of experiences that will help you understand more fully the global implications of your work in environmental studies.
Water-related issues are an important part of this program. Other areas include environmental geochemistry, geoinformatics (with a specialty in surface-water hydrology and hazards), conservation biology, ecology and environmental policy.
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions
- Official GRE scores: minimum 305 combined score (1100 for past format)
- Official TOEFL scores if your primary language is not English
- Minimum undergraduate GPA: 3.0
- Previous coursework in biology, chemistry and statistics
- Three letters of recommendation
- Written goals
- Fall: March 1
- Spring: November 1
2012 – 13 Tuition
$455 per credit hour
$1,160 per credit hour