Explore the intricate elements of a career in the public sector with a focus on environmental issues in this dual-degree program.
Our faculty prepare you to work effectively in the environmental science and policy fields while also providing you with the knowledge and skills you’ll need to effectively manage environmental programs.
The combined curricula of the two programs allows you the opportunity to graduate with both degrees in as few as three years without sacrificing the academic rigor of either program.
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions
- Official GRE scores: minimum 305 combined score (1100 for past format)
- Official TOEFL scores if your primary language is not English
- Minimum undergraduate GPA: 3.0
- Previous coursework in biology, chemistry and statistics
- Three letters of recommendation A written statement of goals
- Fall: March 1
- Spring: November 1
2012 – 13 Tuition
$455 per credit hour
$1,160 per credit hour