List of Graduate Degrees
At The Graduate School of the College of Charleston, the average class size is 12. This means you will collaborate closely with top scholars in your field. It also means that our programs of study will adapt quickly to the changing educational and professional needs of the Charleston community. And it means you'll receive a level of personal attention - help finding internships, funding research and landing jobs - that's unmatched by larger institutions.
Master's Degree Programs
- Accountancy, M.S.
- Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Communication, M.A. ***
- Computer and Information Sciences, M.S. *
- Early Childhood Education, M.A.T.
- Elementary Education, M.A.T.
- English, M.A. *
- Environmental Studies, M.S.
- Environmental Studies (Peace Corps Master’s International Option)
- Environmental Studies and Public Administration (Dual Degree Program)
- Historic Preservation, M.S. **
- History, M.A. *
- Languages, M.Ed.
- Marine Biology, M.S.
- Mathematics, M.S.
- Middle Grades Education, M.A.T. *
- Performing Arts, M.A.T.
- Public Administration, M.P.A.
- Science and Math for Teachers, M.Ed.
- Special Education, M.A.T.
- Teaching Learning and Advocacy, M.Ed.
* Program is offered jointly with The Citadel Graduate School
** Program is offered jointly with Clemson University
*** Program is offered exclusively at the Lowcountry Graduate Center