At The Graduate School of the College of Charleston, you will grow intellectually and professionally in the state’s only Master of Education in Languages Program. There are two tracks: Spanish and English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL). You will learn the most important linguistic, psychological and social influences that affect the acquisition of a second language. In addition, for those in the Spanish Track, you will explore the varied history and literature of Spanish and Latin American cultures.
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions
- TOEFL scores if your primary language is not English
- Minimum undergraduate GPA: 2.5
- A valid teaching certificate is preferred, but not required
- At least 30 hours of undergraduate coursework in Spanish for those in the Spanish track.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Fall: July 1
- Spring: November 1
- Summer: April 1
2012 – 13 Tuition
$455 per credit hour
$1,160 per credit hour