Our marine biology program will prepare you for an array of subject areas including conservation, ecology, evolution, fisheries, genomics microbial processes and toxicology.
More than 100 researchers serve as mentors, providing the education you’ll need to make you more competitive for opportunities such as Knauss and Fulbright fellowships, doctoral programs and employment after graduation.
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions
- Official GRE scores
- TOEFL scores if your primary language is not Englis
- A personal statement/statement of goals
- Ré́sumé́ Two letters of recommendation
- 20 semester hours of upper-division biological courses, including a course in cellular or molecular biology and a course in ecology
- Two courses in organic chemistry or one course in analytical chemistry
- Two courses in general physics One calculus course
- Fall: February 1
- Spring: November 1
2012 – 13 Tuition
$455 per credit hour
$1,160 per credit hour