Use a hands-on approach to inspire your students as you explore the intricate relationships between the sciences and mathematics. Through our course content, you will find the resources you can use to connect subject matter with real-world situations. Each course in our program will provide you with more content that you will use in your classroom, which will give you a heightened perspective that is essential to high-quality science and math teaching.
Integrated courses blend several disciplines and concepts, and education courses complement the science and mathematics content of the program to emphasize the relationships that exist among concepts in mathematics and science across the K-12 curriculum.
The program is designed for K-12 educators.
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions
- Official GRE or PRAXIS scores
- TOEFL scores if your primary language is not English
- Undergraduate GPA: 2.5
- A statement of goals
- Two letters of recommendation
- Valid teaching certificate and/or rationale of intent to enter
- Fall: July 1
- Spring: November 1
- Summer: April 1
2012 – 13 Tuition
$455 per credit hour
$1,160 per credit hour